Tuesday 17 April 2012

For an Akureyrian.

These first two are two of the three places I sit. In the corner, normally
on the floor, or maybe on the white walls with my legs dangling over the edge. The last book I was reading there was The Catcher in the Rye, which I'm still reading now.




These next two are the views from when I'm sat down and reading

...not exactly inspiring! But I'm always alone here, I'm never disturbed. I can be standing looking over the edge as hundreds of people walk past, and they never think to look up. I'm about 11 floors up.
For all of these, I didn't bother editing them, I'm only showing content really. But then while in Manchester, I found a few interesting things (:


Blogger's being a pain in the behind so
They're going to have to go down the right hand side like this. /sigh

Anyway, those pieces of text weren't superimposed, they're real...(See!)

And the house? Well I'm not sure, but it seems amongst the thriving metropolis of Manchester...someone has built a house for geese on the grounds of a bar. Seems nice I think. 

So, that's my overly exposed hidey hole - I hope 
you manage to find somewhere to sit and ignore 
the world, and where "everything would be nonsense, nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't." 

No comments:

Post a Comment